7/25/2011

Denmark part one





















































































































So last monday suddently Julie, Rebekka and I decited to have a little roadtrip to Denmark. Haha, it was such a blast!
We ended up looking for couchsurfing on the internet, finding a guy we coud stay at and where there three days.
I really recommend it to anybody if they have a wild side to do the same. A totaly sick experience i woud do over ten times and defiently is going to have a replay on later on!

It takes about six hours from Norway, by passing Sweden to go to Denmark, so it was just right length for me in a car. I'm not normally that glad travelling by car, but with those girls, that mood and just quite a awesome trip i couldn't ask for moreof a great time!
It really happend some funny things i will tell you about when i post the pictures!

Until then, it is quite late in Norway so I am heading to bed, trying to relax for the hairdresser tomorrow, wish me good luck and good night!

Kisses

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love the loose dress you are wearing.It has such a nice color and looks so comfy and chic :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Love this pics and the pics in the other last post!
    I love your style!
    S.

    SvarSlett