8/21/2011

the last summer of being a teenager

Summer is over.. And by that i mean school starts tomorrow. I am so excited for this year. The last year before Denmark, and i have a feeling this is going to be the best year of my life.
It is kind of the last year being a child, before heading out in the big world i am planning to experience in my own way.


Just now i am thinking over the beautiful summer i have been lucky to experience, and going thru all the amazing moments with all the amazing people i'ved met. I feel like i've been doing so much, but still so little if you know what i mean?

At least i know this has been the best summer in my life, and i just have to thank all the beautiful people in my world.
Amy whinehouse died, i couchsurfet for the first time, i went to the best roadtrip ever, i met the love of my life, i'ved got new lifelasting friends, finnaly got a really nice tan and finally got a plan for the years in front of me.

The last summer of being a teenager. Strange..





2 kommentarer: