12/21/2011

101

First of all i have to thank all my followers, now that i have reached the first milestone with one houndred readers!
Since i changed my blogname all of my followers went missing without me even getting the change to make them follow the new blog, so it is really sweet to se many people liking my pictures and reading my random crap being new readers. thank you!

Second i need to mention why i don't blog so often since more and more people are crawing for updates. The reason is because i don't blog, just to blog.. i blog if i have what i think is cool pictures and something to tell you. I don't bother reblogging other people's stuff or having ten posts with one picture each. I can try to be better updating, but now you guys atleast know why i don't update ten times a day.

So coming back to my unserious-self i went out yesterday with some friends. School is over for this semester, and all i need to do from now until the third of january is to sleep long, drink to much and waisting money..































rings//ebay h&m     dress//h&m

5 kommentarer:

  1. so fun! love it :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. I love the photos, especially the second one.It belongs in a magazine :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Fair enough hun. Im a bit similar. I only blog things of interest to me. Its a great way to catalogue thoughts and images ^_^ Anyhoo, congrats on the milestone hun ^_^

    Eeli xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Interesting to know that you are true to your readers. We also do the same, just not publish to publish something that is why sometimes we have a lot of days in between with other posts.

    I especially love the 3 first photos, it looks indeed like some magazine photos

    Shug'A'Very from Incognito

    http://www.thinkincognito-eng.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  5. Congrats on the milestone! Your pictures look great!
    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    SvarSlett