12/05/2011

københavn

I must say taking the bus to denmark is not something for the easyhearted. Full bus, and halv of the people drunk  when you are trying to sleep wasn't expected, but we manage to survive. 
So after eight hours with no sleep and backpain we finally landed in København, and after an baguette from uppercrust and freshly made orangejuice we just chilled, walking around taking pictures.

I was lucky to catch up a really nasty cold on my way back home, so no school for me today.. Just got to work on that headache, and i will get back to you!


3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful photos. I love this blog! :3 Facebook Twitter

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you very for your comment on our blog! I am happy you liked the look! Is it you who take photos? I really like your vision!

    Have a nice evening!

    Shug'A'Very from Incognito

    http://www.thinkincognito-eng.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett