2/22/2012

So all that bragging about my new camera, and all those promises about being a superblogger defiently seemed to fail. I have been on and off sick the whole week, and haven't really being the lucky person with extra energy lately. Luckily i have the whole week off from school, and therefore i don't have to stress about being behind on my class.

I feel a bit better at the moment, so now there is cleaning and reading on my agenda..































photos by Alexander and me

6 kommentarer:

  1. Love the photots my dear :) I JUST LOVE THEM ALL THE WAY

    SvarSlett
  2. super duper amazing!! LOVE IT :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. these photo's are amazing!

    xoxo

    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  4. Every single photo is gorgeous! I love your glasses. And photo 2! x

    SvarSlett