2/02/2012

ten minus

jacket//second hand           scarf//burberry        shorts//levis 505       sweater//american apparell     jewerly//vintage



It is getting colder and colder in Norway at the moment, but weard as i am i don't get so cold even with shorts on.. Yesterday in this outfit it actually was ten minus, and i wasn't that frozen...(?!)
Maybe it is the fact of me being a total redbul addict? I am so high on sugar and coffeine that i don't notice that i wear total wrong clothing for the total wrong weather?.

Anyways.. Only three months left before i am finish with high school, and i have to start some serious reading  if i want to finish off my goals..

12 kommentarer:

  1. super ... and we are minus 15 ...:)the frozen sea...

    SvarSlett
  2. oh this outfit is amaze!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. I really love this outfit. Good luck on your studies. x

    SvarSlett
  4. The weather is like this here too, it's colder every day, -18 Celsius degrees, snow everywhere, I love it so much :).
    That necklace is amazing, I love it.

    SvarSlett
  5. Thanks!<3
    I've never get an english comment<3<3!
    Love,Laura

    SvarSlett
  6. Love the shorts in the snow and I LOVE that medallion necklace!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  7. Adore ur shorts, did u cut it by yourself?
    As time goes by, you would know how to get along with ur classmates,
    good luck!

    XX

    SvarSlett
  8. Wow! I've just discovered your blog and i'm already loving your style! huge kiss!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. You look amazing again :) Rally like your cool style!
      xoxo

      Slett
  9. Awsome outfit!!:D Really like your necklace as well!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    SvarSlett