3/05/2012

faux fur and sneakers

faux fur//bik bok    sweater//calvin klein     shorts//levis 501     sneakers//nike






























I can't saying being twenty is mutch different then nineteen. Still going to school and still cold outside, suprisingly

I got the most guy-ish presant from Alexander like, ever. I got a coupple of Beats by Dre headphones(?),

First i wasn't that exstatic, but going a whole day with them i am totaly in love! It's something i would never use money on myself, so it's pretty nice having amazing sound when i'm totaly hiphopping atm.

9 kommentarer:

  1. Those are really nice photos! And I must say I really, really like your style & blog!
    You got yourself a new follower! ;)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. nice look and pictures are amazing!!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Loevely, I really like this Outfti :)


    xx Isabel

    SvarSlett
  4. these glasses are cool :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow, your winter photos are absolutely lovely! ^^

    The Dr. Dre headphones are really expensive. I wonder: do they really sound that much better than all the rest or do you just pay for the brand? :/
    (Anyway, I guess you have really good friends! LOL)

    Oh, Happy Birthday, BTW!
    I had mine a week ago :P

    Love! xx

    deadlysinsoutfits.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  6. As always wonderful pictures, i love the outfit love your faux fur coat

    x
    Claudia- the cou†ure doll

    SvarSlett
  7. I love this outfit. The fur coat is amazing!
    also, the pics are gorgeous! :)
    Kisses from México city :P

    SvarSlett
  8. this scenery is so cool... and you're so cute! I'm loving your faux fur coat!

    SvarSlett