3/19/2012

hyperventalating

knit//carlings       jacket//h&m     shorts//levis 505































So i got those cool Beats by Dre headphones for my birthday and they are a perfect combination of shutting sound out and sending loud music in.. The only problem i have is me beggining to think about how i breath when i wear them. It is so funny really. i know i normally breath wery loud and  a new commercial on the subway is saying "close youre mouth, everyone is hearing youre breath"-deticated to people like me i guess.


Sometimes you can actually see me start hyperventelating, looking all over the subway for people noticing me..
I am so strange... god

5 kommentarer:

  1. aiii, Ive been there so many times. Sometimes I turn the music down just to hear if I'm making any loud noises. hhh

    SvarSlett
  2. so great shorts and jacket! I love your outfit:) thank you for visit me:)

    SvarSlett
  3. I just discovered your blog! and I must say that I really like!
    I love your style, compliment is very special and inspirational! if you go look at my blog there is also a Jeffrey Campbell Giveaway : http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveawayjeffrey-campbell.html

    SvarSlett
  4. stunning pictures! love love love!
    xo

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    SvarSlett