5/15/2012

todays

With just two days until the celebration of our national day, the whole school got to know what they came up in to exam this morning. We are suppose to come up in different classes by randomness, but i start to wonder when i came up in math this year too, with that being my fourth math exam from just four chances of coming up.
I didn't become angry in any way tough, because then i actually get a chance to kick ass and get a top grade in the class too.

With that being said i lost my camera last weekend, and i am so lucky having a boyfriend lending me he's.

sweater//calvin klein    shorts//levis by me     bracelet//h&m      sunnies//h&m        shoes//buffalo

9 kommentarer:

  1. cool!
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  2. love your sweater. it looks so cozy.

    http://challengedromantic.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh yes. This outfit, the sunglasses, your hair. I want to be you!

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh I love that sweater! :)

    xx Isabel

    SvarSlett
  5. Your sweater is so cool and I LOVE the sunglasses :)

    SvarSlett
  6. loving your style! so glad we found your blog xx

    love from canada,
    carly + stacie

    www.theislandsecret.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  7. Love it, the whole combination is perfect and those colors look great on you, you have a lovely blog dear :) I'm following you now

    Love!
    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett