1/13/2012

Hey you.
yes you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. you are perfect. stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing they like you as much as they like someone else. stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. love them.
without those things you wouldn't be you. and why do you want to be someone else?
be conident with who you are. smile. it will draw people in. if anyone hates you because you are happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say screw it, my happyness will not depent on others anymore.
i'm happy because i love who i am. i love my flaws. i love my imperfections.they make me, me. 
and "me" is pretty amazing.



13 kommentarer:

  1. This made me smile :)
    x

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. what a great post!! =) I totally agree with u!

    SvarSlett
  3. hi hon!!
    thanks for your lovely comment at my blog, i'm following you now, follow me back?
    nice blog you got here!!!
    **
    HF

    http://www.the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  4. Hello pretty! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog ^^ Mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    SvarSlett
  5. I LOVE this post. Its so inspiring and we all need to hear this time and again. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.
    Happy Blogging, A <3

    http://fashion-opolis.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  6. Amazing everything you write.So true.Sometimes we forget it. Great blog.
    Follow each other?
    Kisses

    via-fortunata.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  7. A very Happy New Year 2012. This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog kokoellmassa flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    SvarSlett
  8. Hi Cecilie!thanks for ur comment! I totally agree with ur post, we must accept ourselves and love us just like we are!


    Im following u as I find ur blog really interesting :) If u liked mine and u want to follow me back, I'll be waiting for u :)

    xoxoxoxo

    irenita558.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  9. great post! love the message!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  10. This is a very sweet message! Liking the positive word here :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  11. Keep up the good work with your studies!

    SvarSlett
  12. Well said, this definitely made my day :)

    WEMAKEPLANS

    SvarSlett