1/11/2012

unfocused

Yaai, today i got an strong 5 on my sociologyclassignment!!     (best in Norway is 6)
I would absolutely not, in a whole lifetime ever guess i would manage to pull it off!

Me and three girls was suppose to do this, and it ended up being me doing the whole thing yesterday when everyone else had used several days in our "suppose to be working" -schoolclasses.
As always i was offcourse working together with my team player Camilla, but this time we tryed working with another girl aswell and i must say that was the most aweful thing ever.. ever

I shoud of guessed it, cause when i tryed to work with this girl before,  it was the most irritating and dumb collaboration i had to deal with my whole school-life-time, but i coudn't just say no eather when she wanted to join us? Atleast it felt so at that moment.

It was impossible working with sutch a uninspiering and argumentative person, and i pray to God i don't have to deal with the same situation twice when it all ended up with miss dramaqueen just leaving me alone to do all the work, calling me a bitch for being irritated on her because of a coupple of reasonable things i don't bother to mention here now.
Camilla coudn't help me eather when she was totaly buzy that night..

So when i was finished with the assignment "does Norway has it's own culture?" me and Camilla just read as hell to remember the lines of the whole debate, and we totaly killed it!

So now another pound is liftet off my shoulders and i can finally start reading about DNA molecules for my other class..















































hoodie//cheap monday     scarf//thomas burberry       top//topshop         plugs//oslobodyart               shoes//converse
No i didn't go out without a jacket, but i just snapped this photos when Åsne was taking a quick sigarette.. i am not that icecold.. nahmeen? haha, lol

10 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful photos! Congrats on the assignment!!


    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  2. I love the braids!
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. Thanks for signing up to Wikifashion. Let me know if you need any help making a page. We also have blog badges, if you'd like one? http://wikifashion.com/wiki/Wikifashion:Contributors_Needed

    SvarSlett
  4. thank you for such a sweet comment! you're gorgeous!

    xx

    SvarSlett
  5. This is absolutely beautiful.. Wow, I am loving those blonde locks! xx

    SvarSlett
  6. good job of the assignment!
    you look amazing in these pictures
    love the topshop top :)
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow I LOVE how your hair looks :D
    When I try to do my hair like this, it always falls down after some minutes... I'm a little jealous ;)

    xx Isabel

    SvarSlett
  8. Not for nothing but you're so cute! I like your look. Braids and you smoke ciggies, star points! Anyway lovely background and contracts on the 5!

    xx Jacqueline

    fngm.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett