1/09/2012

morning meditation































My second night having a bad dream.. It is really stealing all of my energi and still i have loads and loads of schoolwork to finish.. Tomorrow, me and two others from my sociologyclass are suppose to have a presentation about Norwegian culture, but yesterday the girl with all our work was nowhere to be found.. Pretty stupid not doubble storage it in the first place but just hope she is there today because we have to finish this one just perfect..

In the meantime enjoy three random pictures from the last coupple of days.. I am stressing with an redbull on one side and make-up on the other..

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely dream catcher :) You are so lucky to be in snow!
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. The second photo is beautiful ! I love it !

    SvarSlett