1/10/2012

my boyfriend must be...

Okay.. anybody else then me having those retarted piczo-sites from when you where way to young to ever be published online? Me and a friend browsed thru mine from when i was about fourteen today, and oh my god, i must say i was pretty awesome.. or maybe not..
It is loads and loads of fucked up pictures of me thinking i was the worlds coolest person ever, and i must admit i totaly wasn't!
It was so much fun there to see, but if it was one thing being totaly out of line there it must be my boyfriendmaterial.. My crawings was kinda simple, and let me just quote myself;
My boyfriend must be kind, sexy, cute, being a little badboy and totaly have a scooter...


HAVE A SCOOTER?!






























knitted//diesel

3 kommentarer:

  1. so cute! love the crochet knit! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Heftig blogg, kjære! Love this one, a lot.

    SvarSlett
  3. I love these shots!:)
    greetings and thank you so much for a nice comment:)

    SvarSlett