1/20/2012

plum


jacket//hm       knit//carlings          jeans//gina tricot           shoes//uggs     leather"choker"//hm
































I am pondering about the new school-trend, "not giving a fuck". In my sociology, there's always the same people answering and the same people who don't even bother to try to answer any questions.. Offcourse if they decide to speak, almost every time they puke out a cool comment "i didn't do my homework", or "stop bothering me".

I find one of the guys excpecially interesting. He is like the coolest subject in the whole class and all the coolest girls always giggle because of he's coolness and cool comments.
Offcourse there is the same shit every time.  He can't be a tiny bit bothered about the nomality of sitting still or shutting the fuck up when other people talk,  even less bothered when the teacher kicks him out of  the classroom.

There is so many people like this around the school. I can see girls ditching classes to sit in the canteen , guys running around pranking eachother in hallways.. the list coud go on and on

And not to be "little miss-adult" (NERD) or anything, but i can't really see the "coolness" about being stupid? And what the fuck are you even doing here in the first place when you don't care? School is something you choose, and not something you have to do, but still you complain and bother everyone else?

It is strange how people are.. It is like they don't understand that you choose what to do, and it is not like that if everyone else does it, you must do it to.. If  you hate school, then start to work. If you hate something, start something else basically.


Now i am cooling down. It's friday, and it's relaxation-time! Alot of awesome event this weekend, and alot of cool people going out.. 

23 kommentarer:

  1. thanks for the fantastic comment! Wow, this is super post! I really like your attitude!! I'm following you now!! hope you'll follow me back :)

    astorytohear.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you so much for your comment! and I know what you ment with much haha.
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. yea relax. have a good weekend! Your style is sick. love the braids and burgundy jacket!


    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook
    Tweet Me!

    SvarSlett
  4. Great pictures!Love the jacket!

    SvarSlett
  5. Pretty Blog!!i like the photos!!♥
    so nice!! :D
    I started a blog with my boyfriend
    and i hope you can check it and if
    you like it can follor us and comment
    what do you think :D
    Have a nice day!! n,n

    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/
    http://august19th.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  6. you look wonderful! your jacket is amzing and you have bautiful hair:) thank you for visit me!

    SvarSlett
  7. You got to love it .
    Nas

    SvarSlett
  8. I agree ! i was in such a mood a year ago, school all about fun and nothing about learning but i think in everyone's life there's a moment when one grows up and opens it's eyes ! Love reading you texts

    gorgeous pictures!

    x
    Claudia

    SvarSlett
  9. Your jacket's great, I like the colour. + there are people like that in every school and I suppose it's their loss. Have a good weekend!

    SvarSlett
  10. Great outfit, lovely necklace!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  11. I love your braids!!

    follow me too? :)

    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/
    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/
    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/

    xx

    SvarSlett
  12. Not caring about school or bragging about not doing your homework is definitely not cool. I wish more young people were accepted and encouraged for being smart and taking their studies seriously, especially girls. I hate that societies all over the world teach girls that being "stupid" is attractive.

    That said, I love your braids. Nice post, and thank you for your comment.

    SvarSlett
  13. dear, thank you for your lovely comment <33
    you look so adorable and gorgeous ! I like you <3
    anyway, mind to follow each other?

    xoxo,
    G.R

    SvarSlett
  14. love the hair and jacket! <3

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  15. great photos! wow about the dolphins :)))

    SvarSlett
  16. amazing pics dear ;)
    *
    HF

    http://www.the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  17. i've followed you my deaaar <33

    xoxo,
    G.R

    SvarSlett
  18. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your jeans, what a great color and that jacket is nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    SvarSlett