1/18/2012

to cool 4 school

Since a snowstorm suddently came up when i was suppose to get home from school today i chilled at the library while waiting for Papa picking me up.. Offcourse what i didn't expect was the queue standing almost still and it ended up with me sitting there for over two hours..

At least i had some good entertainment by the new teacher having the total " i am so cool " - thing going on..
OKAY! Let me explain.
He was talking like everyone was his homies and made a stupid joke out of eveything..

I was sitting there with my computer and suddently everything crashed, so i asked him if he coud help me and it ended up being him squarring about how fucked up our computers are, and then gave me a hit on my shoulder saying "you can chill now" when he finally fixed the problem... So yeah, thanks, that made me really comfortable?


It is so stupid with those teachers doing the "buddy"-thing with everyone. :SS

jacket//one     sweather//americal apparell     dress/made by me        shoes//sixtynine













































13 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! When I find a blog and style I love, I naturally want to support the blogger (and would like that support in return) and there's no better way than to ask! HUGE fan of ripped stockings! And ripped stockings with velvet and florals are even more marvelous! Following back, of course!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh yeah, I totally agree with you on that one!

    Nice to meet ya! Ha cyber meet anyways!!

    SvarSlett
  3. I love the random comments on my blog too.

    This style is absolutely lovely. Gorgeous from head to toe.


    xo

    http://www.DolledUpDaily.com

    Haylee

    SvarSlett
  4. ELSKER vesken! Hele antrekket... :)

    SvarSlett
  5. you were snowed in? kind of cool. I am missing the snow this year...
    Love your outfit!!!!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    SvarSlett
  6. you have such great style! am i green right now? yes, yes i am :) x

    SvarSlett
  7. I love the setting for your photos. You look cool, and wow, you made the dress?

    SvarSlett
  8. I love your dress, wow!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  9. You and me had the same idea because of the snow! Don't' know how you did it with the dress and stockings. It's freezing here :)

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    SvarSlett
  10. Great Outfit :)
    And I really really love your skirt :)

    xx Isabel

    SvarSlett
  11. So are you <3 Love your new posts as well! And admire your outfits, its like, you all over it! and as u know, i love you :)

    SvarSlett
  12. I like this eclectic look. everything from the colors, to the ripped tights, shoes, and awesome bag! Just got one like it from my latest thrifting trip.


    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook
    Tweet Me!

    SvarSlett